- 4 months during term time with 16 hours per week
Fields of activity
- Literature research
- Preparation of data for reports, policy-briefs working papers
- Preparation of minutes of workshops and events
- Preparation of summaries
- Organisation and hosting of events
- Support in coordination activities
- Enrollment in a master´s program or completed MA degree in political science, international relations, or related fields
- Very good English; German and other languages desirable
- Ability to work independently
- Practice-oriented personal supervision
- A deepening understanding of topics and theories related to international politics
- Training in research methods, analytical skills and their application to practical research
- Participation in the conceptualisation and preparation of academic papers, reports, policy-briefs, and analyses, as well as the organisation of events
- Integration into the oiip research team and academic networks
This internship offers a great opportunity to get to know a research institute in practice and to take the first steps towards an academic or policy consultancy career.
Unfortunately, the internship cannot be remunerated, but a certificate or letter of recommendation will be issued upon completition of the internship.
The next possible internship period is October 2023 to January 2024.
For those interested: please send a CV, a letter of motivation and an example of a self-authored academic paper (in German or English) with details of the desired field of expertise in which the internship is intended (see homepage) to email@example.com.