Daniela Härtl is Office Manager at oiip since 2007. She is mainly responsible for the areas of finance, event management and public relations. She has obtained an University degree in Political Science and subject combination (Sociology, Communication and Economics).
- Graduate Diploma in Political Science and University degree in Subject Combination (Sociology, Communication and Economics), Innsbruck and Vienna, 1997-2005
- Commercial High School Bregenz (Bundeshandelsakademie), School Leaving Examination, 1995
- Office Manager at the Austrian Institute for International Affairs – oiip, Vienna, since 2007
- Project coordinator Alternatives Summit “Latin America/Caribbean and Europe” at the association “Gemeinsam für Lateinamerika”, Vienna, 2005-2006
- Project coordination and office management at the Austrian Network for Peace and Non-Violence, Vienna, 2003-2007
- Project assistant at the Latin America Committee, Konfliktkultur association and training of academics at the International Fellowship of Reconciliation, Vienna, 2005
- Administrative and organizational activities at the Latin America Committee of the International Fellowship of Reconciliation, Vienna, 2002-2005