Carina Radler is a research associate at the Austrian Institute of International Affairs and, among other things, active in project management for the Austrian network of the Anna Lindh Foundation. After studying law with a focus on international law and international relations at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz, she is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut in Lebanon.
Her main research interests are
- Foreign policy and international affairs in the MENA region
- Political developments in Lebanon
- International law (especially UN law of the sea and territoriality, international economic law, disarmament in the Middle East)
- American University of Beirut, Lebanon, Master’s program Public Policy and International Affairs, 2019- ongoing
- Karl-Franzens-University of Graz, Diploma studies in Law, 2013-2018, Diploma Thesis: Refugee Law in the Middle East and North Africa